Great little article from Daily Mail...
The robot that's going on HOLIDAY! Athena becomes the first robot to buy a seat on a passenger plane - and 'she' even has her own passport
- The robot, dubbed Athena, was created by German roboticists
- It is the first humanoid robot to have paid for a seat on a passenger plane
- Athena was checked onto a flight from Los Angeles International Airport
- It was pushed in a wheelchair, dressed in a shirt and sneakers, onto Lufthansa flight number 9801
- Owner Alexander Herzog is taking Athena to Germany to teach it to walk
- It will be developed at the Max Planck Institute for Computational Learning and Motor Control Laboratory..."